Make it easy for customers to find you
Get The Code
[gmap address="Atlanta, GA" html="You clicked me!"]
- width – width of the map embed
- height – height of the map embed
- address – address of the location to display on the map
- latitude – the latitude of the location to display on the map (an alternative to providing the address)
- longitude – the longitude of the location to display on the map (an alternative to providing the address)
- zoom – the initial zoom level of the map
- html – the HTML to display in the popup that is launched when the location marker is clicked
- pancontrol – whether you want to display the pan control (the large circle with the arrows for moving around)
- zoomcontrol – whether you want to display the zoom control (the plus and minus buttons for zooming in and out)
- maptypecontrol – whether you want to display the map type control (letting the user choose between "map" and "satellite" display)
- scalecontrol – whether to display the scale control (the marking that tells you the distances represented in the map).
- overviewmapcontrol – whether to display the overview map control (the arrow in the bottom right corner that expands to show the region currently being viewed).
- scrollwheel – whether the map should zoom in and out in response to scrolling via a mouse scrollwheel.
- maptype – the type of map you want to display (roadmap, satellite, hybrid or terrain).
- marker – whether you want to display the red marker showing the location specified by the address or longitude/latitude attributes.
- style – CSS class names that you'd like to add to the map element (can be used to style the map control via CSS).
- full – set to true if you want the map to span a full-width page